Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Never Alone!

I thought nothing would have happen when I'm alone. Hehehe.. I guess I thought wrong. :) Being alone is fun and it can get a bit lonely but still... When I was alone no one would come to me to have a conversation, to ask question or join them in their activities. Do you want to know what will happen next? Hmmm... Let me change the sentence. "When I was alone someone would come to me to have a conversation, to ask question and join them in their activities." These people are great friends, and they are my classmates! Most of them are boys though, but what the heck! It's fine as long as they get along with me... Hehehe... I love them so much!!!! Thank you boys for being with me! :D Even though you guys always tease me but at least I know that someone is there for me! I think I like boys better than girls but some girls are better than the others girls that I knew. Thank you guys!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: