Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello!! ^_^

Hello! I love to talk about the same thing over and over, and randomly start a new topic when I'm fed up about it. (/=_=)/ 

Fight! Fight! Fight! \(*O*)/  About what? Flirting with their girlfriend and eventually start a HUGE fight! But actually it was a MISUNDERSTANDING! Always happen in every school, maybe.. Hihihi.. (-_<)v 

I hate it when someone is right and I'm the wrong. But some people they just laugh it off! I love it. <3 I want to be myself! Dislike me or hate me, I don't care as long as I'm am being myself.. \(*^*)/ 

One day at school, I was holding my snacks with my left hand while reading the newspapers at the side. Suddenly, someone's hand reach out for my snacks and I just stare at it. (O_O) And when I turn around, there are about three boys behind me, asking for some snacks. \(O_O\) Seriously!? Can't you guys buy your own snacks? Their responds : "We have no more money to buy some.", and I was like ('_') (Facepalm)..... I always become their target for food. (-,-)

No comments: