Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Non-Existence, Secrets, Frinedship

 Why do I always feel that I don't exist in this world? I mean, when my friends in class are having a conversation about the boys they like and when I ask who they are, they wouldn't want to tell or let me know their names. I won't tell anyone in this world except my big sister.  We're friends, right? If friends, at least tell me who they are. I actually don't care this liking and loving stuffs that girls always talk about, but I just want to know who they are, that's all!? 
If my friends are keeping secrets about their love, then I keep mine as well and only let my BFF and my big sister know. There! :P
Best friends should tell each other about their secrets. But then again maybe you all are just my friends. Maybe that's why you didn't write my name in your biography(Biodata). Yeah, I saw it while I was writing mine. Your BFF? No. Best friends? No. Just friends? No. That means I'm not your friend, huh?
Well, I actually don't mind it but I take it to heart and it hurts.
Friendship? I really treasure it forever! Friends are precious things. That's why I love my BFF as my BFF of course! I think that the things that I treasure most is friendship. Second is family. 
"Good friends are like stars.
You don't always see them,
but you know they're always there..."
It's an old saying and it's my favorite quote ever!

No comments: