Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Holiday!!

Now, it's the 2 weeks holiday for our school!! Exam first, then holiday! The teachers didn't give us anything to do during the holidays, so I'm planning to draw a lot of different characters and show it to my friends! I'll also post some of it on my blog. ^_^

Private. I love to keep things to myself. But sometimes I share it with my bestfriend and only she knows it. I even keep my drawings to myself cause a few of my friends said it look strange, dislike it, and the most annoying question ever : What cartoon is this? It's not cartoon, It's ANIME!!! (>O<) Seriously, not many people know anything about Anime. It's soo hard to find someone who knows Anime. Plus, I LOVE Anime very much! <3

No one take an interest in what I like. Something like Homestuck, Anime, Blogging, Tumblr, Google+. If you don't know the meaning of a word, search it in the internet or use a dictionary for a change. 

Oh well.. That's all :)

No comments: