Thursday, May 9, 2013

Loud Rainy Day!!!

The weather today is.....    It's raining today!!! :D After recess that is... I'm worry about my drawing pad to get wet. Even though I have an umbrella, I'm still worry. When I was heading to the school main gate, my friend talk about something. Something about someone who is left handed or something. I couldn't quite hear what she said because of the rain but I can understand her. Hehehehe... I can't hear but can understand..why am I a weird person...? Ahhh... It's not a big deal to me anyway, in fact I like being weird and crazy with my BFF :3


Wind + rain = SUPER COLD!!! :D I could catch a cold if wind and rain combine! :D I'm a crazy person today! I put on a big smile with my eyes staring right at my friends. It sounds so creepy, don't you think? 

No comments: